The Sentry Security Module was developed to verify winning tickets printed by the Pyramid Phoenix Thermal Printer.
Once set up, your Phoenix Printers will print a ticket with a value and an encrypted code.
Simply enter the value and encrypted code into the module.
The Sentry uses a GREEN or RED LED light to let you know if the ticket is valid.
Pyramid Sentry Security Features:
- LED will turn SOLID GREEN if the ticket is valid.
- LED will FLASH RED if the ticket was previously redeemed or if the ticket is a duplicate.
- LED will turn SOLID RED if the ticket is invalid or has been entered incorrectly.
- Simple Installation.
- Easy to Use.
- Once setup, plug the Sentry into a wall outlet. You can even use your cell phones USB to 110V Adapter.
- Protect up to 20 machines with each Sentry Unit.
- Quick and Easy Flash Updates.
- Click here for INSTALLATION AND OPERATION MANUAL.
- Click here for SENTRY TOOLS FOR PC MANUAL.