The EMP Anti-Cheater Alarm System can stop and deter thieves armed with EMP Jammers or Slot Jammers from robbing amusement, gaming, and vending machines. This device protects your machines in 2 ways:
- Creates a protective WiFi barrier running at various frequencies to stop cheater devices from working on the machine.
- Creates a wired barrier for advanced cheater devices. This is highly effective if the cheater devices have a variable pulse frequency.
- Connect the WiFi atennas to the corresponding color on the main hub to ensure maximum coverage.
- Connect wiring clamps to each player terminal. Position the clamps to protect Key IN/OUT switch, Coin Mech, or Bill Acceptor. Then connect the plug input into the Main Hub.
- Connect the Power Supply to the Main Hub and connect to your power source.
- Position the main hub in a centralized location in your machine.
- Once switched on, the device will start protecting your machine. The alarm triggered for less than 1 second when first powered on.
Each time a “cheater” attempts to cheat your equipment, the alarm will immediately turn on and +1 will be added to the counter. Please note, if the “cheater” keeps trying to cheat the machine during the alarm, the counter will keep going up by +1 for each attempt.
When the EMP Anti-Cheater Alarm System suspects a cheater device, the alarm will be triggered and will run for 10 MINUTES or until the machine is turned off.
If you see the counter numbers increasing, increase your supervision or further protect your equipment with surveillance cameras to show exactly who the cheaters are.
The EMP Anti-Cheat Alarm System also works with 8-liner, Cherry Master, Pot-O-Gold, or other various machines.