The Ribao DCJ-280 Discriminating Currency Counter and Sorter makes counting high amounts of money easy.
Perfect for use at restaurants, bars, taverns, arcades, game rooms, and anywhere else where you might need to count and sort stacks of mixed bills.
- Ribao DCJ-280 Discriminating Currency Counter and Sorter.
- Large LCD display.
- Power cord.
- Instruction manual.
- Easy Setup and Maintenance.
- Counts up to 1,000 Pre-Sorted Bills per minute.
- Counts and Sorts 750-800 Mixed Bills per minute.
- Offers Mix Counting, Sorting Counting, and Piece Counting Modes.
- Ultraviolet & Magnetic Counterfeit Detection Features.
- Hopper Capacity: 800 bills.
- Note Stacker Capacity: 200 bills.
- Reject Stacker Capacity: Approx. 50 Notes (Adjustable from 25~100 Notes).
- Uses 220V/50Hz or 110V/60Hz Power, Standard PC Style Power Cord Included.
- Approximate Dimensions: 11.4″ High–13″ Wide–12.2″ Deep.
- Works for Most World Currencies Including USD, Euro (Optional) and Peso (Optional).
- Minimum Note Size: 110 x 60 mm (4.33 x 2.36″)
- Maximum Note Size: 185 x 90 mm (7.28 x 3.54″)
- Note Thickness: 0.08~0.12 mm (0.003~0.005″)
- Can be Connected to a PC for Storing Data – RS-232C Interface, USB Port Ready.
- Can be Connected to a Sewoo LK-T25 Thermal Printer for Printing Data Receipts Directly.