- WMS Bally Alpha cabinets require the RS-232 Version
- Allows you to easily use a pulse based bill acceptor or peripheral to credit up your WMS games
- Designed to allow the use of pulse DBAs on gaming systems that normally require a serial data stream of varying protocols
- Counts the pulses in and then emulates the appropriate serial data stream for the game
- The RS-232 Version and the TTL version are not interchangeable.
Based on 0 reviews
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.