This “Candy Top” Coin Pusher without Side Window is appealing to both players and operators alike.
For players, the appeal comes from receiving a piece of candy with each play, a one sliding player-controlled coin chute, skill button that quickly stops the coin pusher tray, and large coin playing field. For operators, the draw is its high level of reliability, low maintenance, easy operation,high-profit margin, and quick return on investment.
Other distinct features include long-lasting LED lighting, a tempered glass front window, and that it is configured for coin in — coin out use. Additional configuration option available: token in — token out. It is 60.5″ high, 23.625″ wide, and 31″ deep.
- Security trap door with time adjustable alarm.
- Black ABS plastic coin drop door that prevents inside access.
- One sliding player-controlled coin chute.
- Skill button for tray stoppage.
- Tilt Plumbob.
- Anti-Slam Switch.
- Heavy-duty industrial motor.
- LED lighting.
- Dimensions: 60.5″ height, 23.625″ width, and 31″ depth.
- Large coin play field.
- Configured for coin in — coin out.
- Tempered glass front window.
- Black and white cabinet finish.
- Stainless steel accents.
- Change configuration settings to: token in Ð token out.
- Add LED color changing lights.
- Add a T-Handle high-security lock.
- Add a profits hopper.
- Freight shipping cannot be estimated online because of the daily fluctuation of rates.
- Our freight shipping rates are very competitive due to the high volume business we do with our carriers.
- Order online now, and we will contact you during business hours to discuss freight shipping options and costs.