This "Plain Jane" Coin Pusher w/ Built-In Bill Changer is appealing to both players and operators alike.
For players, the appeal comes from its one sliding player-controlled coin chute, skill button that quickly starts and stops the coin pusher tray, and the ability to get change up to $20 for coins without leaving the machine. For operators, the draw is its high level of reliability, low maintenance, and ease of operation thanks to its Bill Stacker that lets you take your profits and go!
Other distinct features include long lasting LED lighting, a tempered glass front window with thick acrylic side windows, and a coin mechanism that will only accept coins with the measurements of a 0.955 inch diameter and a 0.069 inch width. It is configured for coin in – coin out use. Additional configuration option available: token in – token out. It is 54" high, 23.625" wide, and 31" deep.
- Pyramid Bill Acceptor with 500 Note Stacker, accepts $1 to $20's.
- Security trap door with time adjustable alarm.
- Security coin slot with a coin mechanism that will only accept coins with the measurements of a 0.955 inch diameter and a 0.069 inch width.
- Black ABS plastic coin drop door that prevents inside access.
- Reset hopper button.
- Overspill lip cut-out with space for $600 to $700 worth of change.
- One sliding player-controlled coin chute.
- Skill button for tray start and stoppage.
- Tilt Plumbob.
- Anti-Slam Switch.
- Heavy-duty industrial motor.
- LED lighting.
- Dimensions: 54” height, 23.625” width, and 31” depth.
- Large coin play field.
- Configured for coin in – coin out.
- Tempered glass front window.
- Acrylic side windows.
- Black and white cabinet finish.
- Stainless steel accents.
- Change configuration setting to: token in – token out.
- Add LED color changing lights.
- Add a T-Handle high security lock.
- Add a profits hopper.
- Freight shipping cannot be estimated online because of the daily fluctuation of rates.
- Our freight shipping rates are very competitive due to the high volume business we do with our carriers.
- Order online now, and we will contact you during business hours to discuss freight shipping options and costs.