- Allows use of a pulse Bill Acceptor, Card Reader, Network Interface or other source with an IGT game machine
- Emulates a hopper to get pulses out of the board
- Bill Acceptor and hopper interfaces are fully optically isolated for maximum static and EMI immunity
- Unplug the existing bill acceptor harness from the backplane board of the IGT machine. Plug in the bill acceptor harness from the fooler board into the backplane of the IGT machine. The existing bill acceptor in the cabinet will not creditup the game unless it is plugged back into the backplane.
- If there is a hopper in the machine, you can remove it. Plug the hopper s boot connector from the fooler board into the existing hopper s boot connector in the machine.
- Connect the pulse lines of your credit up device.Connect the pulse lines of your credit out device (optional).
- Connect the 12 volt DC and ground to power up the fooler board. We suggest using our 200 watt fan cooled power supply to power up the board for quick installation.
- By using the power supply you will not have to cut into any of your cabinet's exisiting wires or try to figure out what is 12v in your IGT cabinet.