This NCG Suite 2 game kit by Banilla Games has vibrant VGA graphics and amazing animations.
Specific game features include 6 different games (Arabian Riches, Bathtime Bucks, Lightening Strike, Lucky Strike, Party Crashers, and Super Keno) and finite based software, which means that the element of chance has been removed from the equation.
Each and every prize to be awarded is predetermined and placed in the list of prizes before the software is loaded into the machine. The player may view the entire list of prizes that will be awarded at their balance in the order in which they will be awarded. Winning is entirely predictable by the player.
- NCG Suite 2 game board complete game package.
- Power cord.
- Type A to Type B USB cable.
- Cat5E Ethernet to VGA cable.
- Serial to USB cable.
- USB to micro USB cable.
- USB hub.
- VGA to HDMI adapter.
- Installation manual.
- 6 month warranty.
- Six games (Arabian Riches - 25 liner, Bathtime Bucks - 25 liner, Lightening Strike - 1 liner, Lucky Strike - 5 liner, Party Crashers - 25 liner, and Super Keno)
- VGA graphics.
- Touchscreen only.
- Finite based software: The game does not determine the prize outcomes. This is because all of the prize outcomes at each play level come from a separate, pre-determined, finite list of prizes. The game simply displays that pre-determined outcome in an entertaining fashion. Importantly, the user may view each and every outcome which may entitle him or her to win a prize, in the order in which it will occur. While on one of the game screens, the user may simply touch the "View Prizes" button on the game console and thereby view each and every prize outcome, whether that prize outcome is zero or a positive prize value, in the order in which those outcomes will occur at the user's current play level and balance. To view the prize outcomes for a different game or different play level, the user may simply go to the desired game and play level and touch the "View Prizes" button. At any time, the user may simply touch the "Cash Out" button to print a voucher with which to redeem the balance. The user never has to spend money to see all of the available prizes.
- Add a plexi.
- Add cutout for a touchscreen.